This soup is perfect for quick healthy lunches!
- Add the oil to the removable cooking bowl and heat on your hob.
- Sauté the onion and celery over a medium heat until softened. Add the carrots, garlic, thyme, rosemary and paprika and continue to sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the hob and place into the Crock-Pot® heating base.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, stock, beans and kale, and stir well.
- Fit the lid and cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High for 4-5 hours. After cooking, season to taste, ladle into bowls and add a spoonful of pesto, some torn basil leaves and serve with fresh crusty bread.