- Attach the dough hook to your mixer and place the flour, rosemary, salt and butter into the bowl.
- On a low speed mix the ingredients until they resemble a fine breadcrumb
- Add the milk and egg, continue low speed until all ingredients form a ball. Remove from bowl and place onto a floured surface.
- Knead the dough for one minute and bring together to form a damper loaf. Make a cross incision 3mm deep x 4cm long on the top of the loaf. Sprinkle the damper with the extra salt and place the sprig of rosemary in the center of the cross.
- Line the slow cooker with baking paper and place the damper onto the paper. Place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Set the temperature to HIGH and the TIME to 2 hours.
*Cooks note – You can replace Rosemary with other herbs such as thyme, oregano, basil, tarragon or garlic