- Grease a 18cm round cake pan.
- Place all the dry ingredients together in the bowl of your mixer and mix on low speed until combined.
- Pour in the milk, egg and honey and on low speed bring the dough together and mix for two minutes.
- Remove dough from bowl and form into a cobb shape, place into the prepared cake pan. Sprinkle the top of dough with the sea salt.
- Place cake pan into the slow cooker and set time for 2 ½ hours on HIGH.
- Once cooking is complete. Finish baking in oven for 15 minutes at 180c to give a crunchy top if so desired.
- Serve with toppings of your choice both savoury and sweet.
- 420g Buckwheat flour
- 235g Almond flour
- 1 ½ tspn. Baking soda
- 2 tspn. Baking powder
- ½ tspn. Salt
- 500ml buttermilk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tspn. Honey
- 1 Tbs. sea salt, to sprinkle on top