- Press BROWN/SAUTÉ, set temperature to HIGH, and then press
- START/STOP. Add oil and preheat for 2 minutes.
- Add chorizo and brown in Cooking Pot for 3-4 minutes. Remove from Cooking Pot.
- Add garlic, onion and capsicum. Sauté for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Press START/STOP and add remaining ingredients to the Cooking Pot, including shrimp.
- Secure the lid. Press RICE/RISOTTO, set the pressure to LOW, and set to 10 minutes. Make sure the Steam
- Release Valve is set to the “Seal” (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
- Once cooking has completed and the pressure is released, season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
- 20 ml olive oil
- 450 g chorizo, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, diced
- 240 ml chicken stock
- 220 g whole green peas
- 275 g cups long grain rice
- 5 g freshly chopped parsley
- 2.5 g extra fine sugar
- 450 g shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 400 g can crushed tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste