- Remove the skin from the pork and slash the meat on both sides.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the garlic, cumin, chipotle paste, lime zest and juice, orange zest and juice, olive oil and seasoning.
- Rub into the meat and cover, refrigerate overnight before cooking.
- Place the meat and the marinade into your removable Crock-Pot® bowl.
- Cover with the lid and cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High for 5-6 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- Remove the meat from the Crock-Pot® bowl using a slotted spoon.
- Allow to cool slightly before shredding with 2 forks. Place the pork onto a baking sheet and crisp in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.
To assemble the Tacos
- Place a spoonful of the sour cream onto a soft tortilla and add a corn taco shell onto the centre of the wrap, this makes them easier to eat. Add the crispy pork, a spoonful of the rice, salsa, sour cream and a sprinkle of
fresh coriander leaves and jalapenos.
- Fold round the ingredients and enjoy.