- Grease the removable cooking bowl with a little butter.
- Cut the rolls in half and nestle them snugly into the bowl.
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter together and allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together, add the cooled melted chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the brioche rolls. Using a metal spoon press the rolls down so that they submerge and soak up the liquid.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 3 hours.
- 400g chocolate chip brioche rolls
- 50g butter
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 medium eggs
- 375ml full fat milk
- 100ml double cream
- 150g chocolate Hazelnut spread
- 50g castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt