- Place the bananas into a bowl and mash with a fork until pureed.
- Pour in the condensed milk and stir round.
- Add the flour and mix well to fully combine.
- Tip into a loaf pan, lined with a little baking parchment.
- Pour 500ml water into the base of your Crockpot bowl.
- Scrunch some foil up to make a trivet.
- Sit the loaf pan on top of the foil, cover the underside of the lid with a clean t-towel to prevent condensation dripping onto your bread.
- Close the lid and cook on High for 2 ½ hours.
- Remove from the Crockpot and allow to cool slightly before turning out onto a wire rack.
If you like your bread to be golden, heat your grill to high and place under for a few minutes for the colour to develop. Keep watching this as it will quickly brown.