- Trim the fat from the lamb and cut into large chunks.
- Season the lamb with salt and black pepper.
- Set the Crock-Pot® Express Multi-Cooker to the BROWN/SAUTÉ setting.
- Once the multi-cooker is hot, add the chunks of lamb and sear on each side. Do this in two batches.
- Once the lamb is seared on both sides, add all of it back into the multi-cooker.
- Add the diced onion, tomatoes, paprika, salt and pepper, garlic, bay leaves, salt, pepper, wine beans and potatoes.
- Stir to combine, place the lid tightly on top and lock.
- Press MEAT/STEW and set the timer for one hour.
- Take off the lid carefully and serve into bowls. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- 3.5 kg boneless lamb leg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 1 500 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 120 ml red wine
- 500 g tin haricot beans
- 550 g baby potatoes, sliced in half
- Fresh parsley for garnishing