- Lightly grease the cooking bowl with a little butter
- Mix the flour, caster sugar, baking powder, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Divide equally into two bowls and add the cocoa powder to one and the peanut butter to the other.
- Whisk together the eggs, melted butter and milk in a separate bowl and pour in to a measuring jug. Pour half onto each bowl of dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Stir the chocolate chunks into the chocolate batter.
- Pour both batters into the cooking bowl and lightly swirl together.
- Dot the top of the batter with some peanut butter.
- Make the sauce by mixing 420ml of boiling water with the brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour the sauce carefully over the mixture in the Crock-Pot® cooking bowl.
- Cover and cook on slow cook High for 2 hours until firm and risen.
- Add the confectionary for the last ten minutes to melt slightly.
- Serve hot with pouring cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 100g butter, melted, plus a little extra for the dish
- 225g self-raising flour
- 150g caster sugar
- 5g baking powder
- 50g cocoa, sifted
- 150g crunchy peanut butter, plus some for topping
- 3 medium eggs
- 150ml milk
- 100g chocolate, chopped
- Reese’s pieces and mini peanut butter cups
For the sauce:
- 300g light brown soft sugar
- 40g cocoa powder