- Line the Crock-Pot® bowl following our guidelines.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Add the chopped milk chocolate.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together, either using a microwave carefully, or in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Once melted,
stir in the sugar.
- Combine the vanilla extract, eggs and milk in a separate jug, and mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture and the egg mixture onto the flour and using a metal spoon, mix together.
- Pour the batter mixture carefully into the Crockpot, smooth over and cover with the lid.
- Cook on Low for 2 ½ – 3 hours, depending on your Slow cooker. The brownie should look firm around the edges and soft in the centre.
- Lift the Crockpot bowl carefully out of the base and sit the pot onto a cooling wire, allow to cool for approximately 1 hour.
- Using the baking parchment tabs at each side of the bowl, lift the brownie out, sitting this carefully on the wire rack. Once completely cool cut into squares.
- Delicious served warmed with vanilla ice cream
- 200g plain flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces.
- 110g butter
- 250g dark chocolate
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk