- Press the BROWN/SAUTÉ button on the Crock-Pot® Express Multi-Cooker. When
the device is hot, brown the chicken wingettes on both sides.
- Add the chicken stock, butter and garlic on top of the chicken.
- Secure the lid. Press the POULTRY function, set the pressure to HIGH and set the time for
15 minutes. Be sure the steam release valve is in the “Seal” position. Press START/STOP.
- When the cooking time is complete, release the pressure by flipping the pressure knob.
When the pressure has been released, open the lid and drain most of the stock off the
wings, leaving about a ¼ of stock on the bottom of the Crock-Pot Express under
- In a small bowl combine the barbecue sauce, buffalo sauce, chili powder, onion powder
and pepper. Pour over the wings in the multi cooker and stir.
- 180 ml chicken stock
- 60 g salted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 240 ml barbecue sauce
- 120 ml buffalo sauce
- 0,5 g chili powder
- 0,5 g onion powder
- 0,5 g pepper
- Ranch or blue cheese